COVID-19 OPEN AT LEVEL 2
Following the Government’s move to Alert Level 2, we are able to see patients face to face.
Please email or call us for an appointment email@example.com. Telehealth is still availably if this is your preferred treatment option.
- We provide physiotherapy services for the Royal New Zealand Ballet
- No referral required
- ACC registered manipulative physiotherapists
- 30 minute appointment times
- Modern spacious and private treatment rooms
- We look for the cause of your injury and work with you to solve your problem
- Physios who enjoy their jobs and getting you rehabilitated fast and effectively
- Onsite gym - personalised programmes and a great space for getting you up and going!
- Pilates based rehabilitation available
- Acupuncture including Toyohari and Manaka can be used on its own or integrated into your physio treatment.
We specialise in
- Dance injuries
- Sports injuries
- Work related injuries
- Leisure injuries
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Back and neck pain
- Musicians’ injuries
- McKenzie Method
- Deep tissue massage
Exercise prescription, muscle imbalance, and postural assessments are also available.